[Framers] Losing Page Breaks in FM2015

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Aug 16 13:03:04 PDT 2018

Stop it, stop it, stop it!!! <G>

I don't really use FM any more, but I watch the forum out of habit (or
addiction.) Every time some rare or obscure problem pops up, I love the
mental exercise of sweeping away the cobwebs to see if I can find what I
remember the solution(s) to be. It's rare that one or several folks in the
shared community don't pull the right stuff from their own more-recently
used memory, and post it. I smile if my own dusted-off tidbit is even close.

But, I'm finding that one can get tired from smiling. Thanks, all for
keeping me sharp and happy!