[Framers] Save As PDF doesn't work first time

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Aug 23 07:32:07 PDT 2018

Hi, Art, et. al.

I am not on the latest version of FrameMaker anymore (stopped upgrading at FM 12), but this historical experience, as has been mentioned here before, has been different for me each time a new version of FrameMaker was released.

I had to go try _both_ Save as PDF and printing to the Adobe PDF printer to see which would work better for me. _Usually_ (and this is not definitive since I forget what worked well in each version now), "Save as PDF" worked better for me.

YMMV, of course!