[Framers] Print settings for colors is inconsistent

Caroline Tabach caroline.tabach at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 04:53:17 PDT 2018

Hi,

when I  update a book, or try to print it, I receive a message that the
print settings for all sorts of colors is inconsistent.

This occurs both with Frame 2017 and when I opened the files in Frame 2019.

I tried a few times to open one file and then do
import formats/color definitions from that file to all other files in the
book so they would have the same settings, but I still receive this message.

Are there any ideas about how to resolve this issue?

I did not create these colors myself, and we do not use them in particular.

--
Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer
e-mail: caroline.tabach at gmail.com