[Framers] Find/Change history

Stefan Gentz gentz at adobe.com
Wed Dec 5 02:37:22 PST 2018

Yes, there is:

For FM 2017 and higher, the Find/Change history is strored in the user's maker.ini, which you can find here:

C:\Users\<Your Windows User Name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\<FmVersion>\maker.ini

In the [Preferences] section you can find the "FindStrings" and the "ChangeStrings" history:

FindStrings=HISTORY,FindString1, FindString2,etc.
ChangeStrings=HISTORY,ReplaceString1, ReplaceString2,etc.

You can change it to this to delete the history:

FindStrings=HISTORY,
ChangeStrings=HISTORY,

Regards,
Stefan Gentz