[Framers] FrameMaker to DITA xrefs

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Mon Dec 10 09:09:04 PST 2018

Hi Rick...

Are you using the default FM DITA structure apps? Does your app
definition include the reference to the default import/export client? On
export, that client should create a proper <xref> from the <fm-xref>
(hence, the drop rule). If you remove this client from the app, you
should get <fm-xref> elements in the XML .. but that may cause other
problems. If you're using XSLT on export, it's possible that may be
interfering with the expected export process .. you might try it without
the XSLT first to make sure the basic processing is working.

Oh .. and what version of FM are you using?

...scott