[Framers] Hypertext Named Destinations in HTML5

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:30:07 PST 2018

No doubt those notes will go into the 'style guide' that you maintain for those who come to your position in the future.

Experience tells me that such 'style guides' (I call them Template User Guides) will be ignored by those who follow you, but one must be hopeful (and professional) about these things.

Even such things as using a fresh (i.e.'clean' version of the template) stored in a repository are not done, with new docs made from old docs that may have been subjected to all kinds of abuse (template-wise). Cutting and pasting re-used content to a fresh template and then updating all formats, removing overrides is the best way to go for almost any FM document.

Happy Holidays!!

Craig