[Framers] Style mapping: Word to FrameMaker 2017

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Tue Feb 20 20:56:49 PST 2018

Alternatively, look into Silicone Prairie Software. He has a reasonably
priced plug-in that will make a listing of your paragraph tags from a
template and remove all non-list tags from your target document. I use
this plug-in, the Character, and Table plug-ins to manage importation of
documents from Word into FrameMaker.