[Framers] Setting up coloured text in Structure

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Wed Feb 21 13:32:41 PST 2018

Hi all:

We need to change the font colour for the first time, and there's a list of 6 different colours that we have to use. I figured I would create a text range element and set the colour using an attribute with a preset list of values. I can use the same names that exist in the FrameMaker template. I don't suppose there's a way to use that attribute value to specify which colour to use in the text formatting, is there? Am I going to have to create a Format Change List for each colour?

Fei Min Lorente
Business Process Analyst
Medical and Wireless Division
feimin.lorente at onsemi.com<mailto:feimin.lorente at onsemi.com>
+1 519-884-9696 ext. 2297 | Waterloo office
+1 519-831-4931 | mobile
+1 905-631-5724 | fax
www.onsemi.com<http://www.onsemi.com/>