[Framers] Translation companies questions

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Fri Jan 12 06:18:37 PST 2018

We've had great success with GlobalVision: https://globalvis.com/
I selected them after researching vendors for a couple of months.
They understand FrameMaker, including conditionalized text so we can
publish two Japanese versions of our CLI Reference from a single-source
English original. They use native-speaker translators and they are flexible
when I have to get their translation reviewed by my in-country field guys
on their own schedule. Project management is easy and they're good about
communicating everything. You own your translation memory so it's easier to
go to another translator if you have to, but we've been very happy with
their quality, service, and price.
My contact there is Jocelyn Lovejoy.