[Framers] Translation companies questions

Wroblewski, Victoria victoria.wroblewski at necect.com
Mon Jan 15 10:57:07 PST 2018

Hello!!

I've worked with SDL in the past, can't recall the contact information we had for the people we worked with.  Any problems we ever encountered were usually do to specific translators, and not the company as a whole and overall they were good to work with.

At current job, we use a company called TrueLanguage (www.truelanguage.com ) based out of Atlanta.  They've done Frame, Word, and many of our text based UI files.  They've been the translations company used here for many, many years and prices are in-line with other translations firms.

- V