[Framers] Symbol Bold (etc)

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue Jan 30 07:37:52 PST 2018

Some of the font issues come up as well from items that are part of FM at install. For example, the "File > New > Document" has an option to "Explore Standard Templates" and that resulting screen is a document that is a FM source file. It has fonts. The same with some of the other tools in FM (I'm not sure of a full list, but the Equations palette could be another).

It is possible that if a font is needed in one of those items and it is loaded in a version of FM that has font issues (for whatever reason; IT restrictions, changes to source files, path names, font managers, etc) a message could come up. It is possible that other plug-in tools have specific fonts for some of their tools and that triggers the same issue.

Hope that helps a bit.

Bernard