[Framers] Update on printing issue with Windows 10 1803 Build

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 05:15:54 PDT 2018

I spoke to Adobe a few days ago while getting an Acrobat registration issue
fixed, and the woman I talked to claimed that the latest patch fixed it. I
don't have the Windows 10 1803 patch installed yet, so I haven't tested to
see if this is the case. If you haven't done so recently, update FM and
Acrobat.

Lin Sims