[Framers] SVG graphic with photograph not importing

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Jul 20 11:17:45 PDT 2018

When you export the SVG with the embedded bitmap to PDF, is it still
missing? FrameMaker can't always preview vector images.

You're wasting your time embedding bitmaps in SVGs. It's still a
bitmap, so if someone zooms in it you'll start seeing the graininess.
Only the vector portions of the SVG will stay sharp.