[Framers] [EXTERNAL] cTUVus documentation

Flummerfelt, Robert (CONTR) FLUMMERC at nv.doe.gov
Tue Jul 24 09:12:39 PDT 2018

I remember writing an information manual for an international company; the approach was to write the initial document in U.S. English, then add a section named Safety Information, immediately following the TOC. The safety information section began with U.S. English verbiage, then repeated in every target foreign language. Keep in mind, this time frame was the early 90's. Regards.