[Framers] Need help with List Formats in Structured

Nicole Rader nicole.raderstark at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:22:27 PDT 2018

I am updating a file to Structured FrameMaker and ran into a problem with
the list formats. I have many instances where lists have multiple levels.

For example:
a. Level 1
  1). Level 2
     (a) Level 3

I am having difficulties with the lists not resetting.

What I want:
a. Text
  1. Text
  2. Text
b. Text
  1. Text

What I am getting:
a. Text
   1. Text
   2. Text
b. Text
   3. Text

I am sure I have something wrong in my EDD, but cannot figure it out. Below
is my EDD text format rules for my lists.

Let me know if you need more info to help me solve.

My structure is set to PARA0 (ListType "Numbered") < Step1 < Para. Above is
the format rules for the Para element specifically.

Thanks in advance.

Nicole