[Framers] Adobe "support?""

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Jun 5 14:12:24 PDT 2018

Don't we all long for the days when Frame Technologies owned
Framemaker and there was actually good customer support? That, plus
their exceptional in-box user manual, were what helped me grow into
being a technical writer. Without Framemaker, I doubt I would have
pursued the profession. I was a WordPerfect person and had zero
respect for MSWord (still don't). When I started using Frame at an
IBM gig back in 1996, I think, it changed my world and my career.

Carol