[Framers] Adobe "support?""

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Jun 5 13:57:24 PDT 2018

Hi Tammy,

Relicensing Adobe Framemaker is a recurring nightmare for me because I
have it installed on a MBP and travel a bit sometimes. On one occasion,
it took some 8 hours to get it running again and several times I have
requested an escalation of the help desk.

In the number of times I have needed to get the license reactivated, I
have been told to variously reinstall FM, reinstall Windows, reformat
the hard drive, etc. A few times, the tech has needed to access the
computer using Teamviewer.

On the chat front, I have generally not had issues with getting people
but that may be because my time zone is slightly more in sync with India.

To be honest, I get more contact s from Adobe trying to supersize me to TCS.

Good luck.

Alan

--
Dr Alan Litchfield