[Framers] Adobe "support?""

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Jun 6 13:06:44 PDT 2018

Well, it has been almost 24 hours now, and I still do not have a resolution
from Adobe Support. Priyank has been like a dog on a bone trying to get
support to assist me, but they have gone dark and have not replied to him
and save one reply to me asking me when I am going to be available (and
trust me, I responded!), nada, zip, zilch.

How can this be remotely acceptable??????

At this point - think wolverine in a steel cage.

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com