[Framers] Pull imported graphics into one folder

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Jun 22 13:03:24 PDT 2018

Hi Pat,

My ArchiveES program will take a book and archive all of the FrameMaker
files into a single folder, and the graphics into a Graphics subfolder at
the archived book's folder. Any text insets will be put in a TextInsets
subfolder. It updates all of the internal links for the new locations of the
graphics and text insets.

http://www.frameexpert.com/store

In your scenario, you would want to let ArchiveES actually copy the
FrameMaker book and documents and graphics, instead of you moving them ahead
of time. If you want a walkthrough of this, please let me know. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com