[Framers] Pull imported graphics into one folder

Pat Christenson Pat.Christenson at morningstar.com
Fri Jun 22 12:40:42 PDT 2018

Hi -

I need to consolidate several manuals, each of which has many imported graphics that are in a folder in the manual's folder. Once I've brought all the non-image material together into a folder, is there a way to copy images from their original location into the new folder? I had hopes Package might do it but it skips graphics that aren't already in the folder.

The images still display in the new combined manual but our directories are rather messy, with people tending to rename folders and I have no faith that those links will remain valid indefinitely.

I've already been shot down on using copied instead of imported images because there is a lot of consolidation to be done, so please don't suggest that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm using FrameMaker 2017 on Windows 7.

Pat Christenson
Senior Technical Writer, Client Education
Morningstar, Inc.
pat.christenson at morningstar.com<mailto:pat.christenson at morningstar.com>

Explore complimentary learning opportunities<http://corporate1.morningstar.com/Morningstar-Direct-Training/>