[Framers] Problem while converting Ditamap to Book

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Tue Jun 26 09:25:49 PDT 2018

Hi Vinay...

The screenshots you provide don't really help in the understanding of
how you've set up those files and what the differences may be. If the
elements and attributes are the same as other "container nodes," it
should convert in the same way, but if the properties differ, that may
be the reason for the different conversion. Since I use DITA-FMx, I'm by
no means an expert on the default FM DITA publishing options, so may not
be much help. If you don't get useful answers here, you might consider
asking on the FrameMaker-DITA list (Yahoo group ..

Cheers,
...scott