[Framers] Final note about Adobe Licensing

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Thu Jun 28 13:57:20 PDT 2018

I can do that with the TCS versions of Frame, so I except it is the same
with the standalone subscription.
However, I don't think you can install an earlier version than when you
started your subscription, but I'm not sure.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training