[Framers] Putting Text in a gray box? - Can it be a para tag?

Caroline Tabach caroline.tabach at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:25:52 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am going to import a set of Word files to Frame.

I am working on setting up a template in Frame which contains styles that
look like the styles in Word (where this is feasible)

The Word template put program code in a little grey box.

i.e the text is courier etc. with a border around it, and pale grey fill.

Can such a paragraph tag be made in FrameMaker? If so, how?

I do not mind spending time setting this up, but after this I would want to
use it easily using keyboard shortcuts (F9 etc)

Thanks

--
Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer