[Framers] FrameMaker Data in Footer

Julie.Sigrist at airbornemx.com Julie.Sigrist at airbornemx.com
Tue May 15 05:22:29 PDT 2018

I am using 2017 unstructured FrameMaker to produce an Aircraft Maintenance
Manual Supplement which is currently in Word. At the bottom of each page
needs to be an ATA number, page #, revision # & date, and effectivity
code. I initially set these up as running headers on the master page and
used markers on the body page to fill in the information. However, I would
like to use this information to run a TOC and LEP, but seem unable to when
text frames are on the master pages.

Could some one suggest a productive and efficient way to set up this type
of a scenario? I've been using unstructured Framemaker for 10 years but
these aviation manuals I've recently been tasked with (AMM, IPC, etc.) are
more complex than the internal procedures manuals I've been doing and
would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Julie A. Sigrist
Quality Assurance
Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc.
(937) 366-2482 (Direct)