[Framers] Just Starting w/FM 2019: Interface

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:27:54 PST 2018

Thanks Klaus and Mayank, I think we have solved the broken apps.

This problem didn't reveal itself when only FM11 was installed. Once we
added FM2019, a conflict arose with Windows scaling (running inside
Parallels VM). When that was reset to a resolution it could handle (instead
of my big Mac Retina display resolution), everything seemed to work. There
is a trade-off: without the scaling, version 11 looks fuzzy and someone
squished unless enlarged to 400%. But we expect to eventually work through
all our legacy files that may need that version as a bridge to FM2019, at
which point it won't matter any more. If anyone knows of a workaround for
this, I'd be grateful to hear it.

My colleague (on a Windows machine) will be getting new equipment with both
versions installed shortly. Based on your info and what I learned here, I
doubt he'll have this same issue; but if he does, at least I know where to
look for a solution.

Now, back to the new interface....

Best regards and always appreciative,
Karen