[Framers] Retired

Keith Soltys keith at soltys.ca
Mon Nov 26 08:23:01 PST 2018

As of last Wednesday, I am now retired, courtesy of a sudden but not
entirely unexpected lay off from the TMX Group (basically the Toronto
Stock Exchange) where I've been for the last seventeen years. This will
likely end any further use of FrameMaker on my part, as I won't be
looking for full-time work again.

I'd like to thank everyone on this list and in the Frame community for
their help over the years. This list has been a great resource and I
hope I've been able to pay some of it back.

Regards

Keith