[Framers] File storage best practice

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:18:26 PST 2018

At my former job, we assigned all graphics a number and everything got
dumped in a single folder. A spreadsheet kept track of the name of the
graphic, which was usually just the caption. Finding a graphic was very
easy if we had the number, and only a little less easy if we had a keyword
or two we could home in on.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 2:57 PM David Artman <David at davidartman.com> wrote:

>    All in one folder, period. Modern OSs have great search, sort, and
>    filter controls in their file managers; and it makes packaging for
>    version archiving simple.
>    My 2¢
>    David
>    [DCA:d.a.d.]