[Framers] Hmm, so do I renew???

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Oct 3 19:55:18 PDT 2018

Yesterday (3rd October) I get an email from Adobe

Your FrameMaker Subscription Edition (one-year) subscription will expire in 7 days
 	Dear Alan Litchfield,
 	Your subscription to FrameMaker Subscription Edition (one-year) will expire on 02-October-2018 (PT).
 	If you wish to keep your subscription active, you must provide your billing information and set up automatic monthly payments.

So according to this, my subscription has already expired a day ago, but apparently it is expiring in 7 days.

In the meantime, Adobe has debited my credit card another month’s subscription, today.

I wonder, should I even renew? I hardly use it nowadays and Adobe do not fill me with confidence.

Alan

--
Dr Alan Litchfield
AlphaByte