[Framers] OT: A hot DITA template project

bernard at publishingsmarter.com bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Thu Oct 4 09:02:33 PDT 2018

Hi Rick,

I can help out. Feel free to have them reach out. I built the base for the templates that are included with FM and have a pretty solid idea of what they do, why they do it, and how to adjust it. I've done about 40 or 50 custom DITA format projects for clients based on these templates in the past 4 or 5 years.

Bernard