[Framers] Anyone have a script that duplicates Cudspan's TOCBreaker?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:29:37 PDT 2018

We're upgrading (RSN) to FrameMaker 2019, 64-bit. The most recent version
of this lovely little plugin works up to FrameMaker 2017, but because it's
a 32-bit DLL file, the latest version of Frame gets all huffy and won't
work with it.

I don't have to do manually insert page or line breaks often, but when I
do, the plugin saves me loads of time, so I'm hoping someone has replicated
its function. Otherwise, I'm going to have to steal myself to learning how
to script (not a bad thing, but not something I really wanted to have on my
plate right now).

--
Lin Sims