[Framers] Anyone have a script that duplicates Cudspan's TOCBreaker?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Oct 17 13:58:33 PDT 2018

Suggestion (if it's not too late). Keep your older version of FrameMaker
installed on your machine. You can always save your 2019 file back to the
older version to use some of your 32-bit plugins. The only caveat is if you
use a feature new to 2019, it may get lost when you save it back.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com
585-729-6746 NEW!