[Framers] $STRUCTDIR equivalent for user-specific structapps folder?

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Thu Oct 18 13:59:56 PDT 2018

Colleagues,

When defining new structured applications in the user-specific copy of
structapps.fm ... is there an equivalent to the $STRUCTDIR variable? Or
is there some other notation I can use in structapps.fm to resolve
user-specific application file pathnames correctly?

I'm referring to the structapps.fm and structured application
definitions that typically live in
"C:\User\<userid>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\<version>\structure".
I would like to distribute new structured application definitions in
this folder and have them "just work."

Thanks in advance!

-Alan

--