[Framers] $STRUCTDIR equivalent for user-specific structapps folder?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Thu Oct 18 14:25:22 PDT 2018

Hi Alan...

Sadly, no .. not that I'm aware of. I've been requesting this for a
while now, would be really nice to have a $USERDIR (or some such
variable). Instead, I use a hard-coded path to "c:\fmapps" .. then have
people install custom apps to that location.

Would be really happy if someone were to point out that I'm wrong!  :-)

Cheers,
...scott