[Framers] ANN: TC Camp Workshop Survey

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Fri Oct 26 09:48:15 PDT 2018

Are you in the SF Bay area (or want to visit in early March)?

It's that time of year again .. starting to plan for TC Camp. This year
we're looking at March 2, 2019 (or possibly the week before or after).
First thing to do is nail down the Saturday morning workshop topics so
we can find the right people to deliver those sessions.

If you're interested in attending, please complete this very short survey ..

     http://survey.tccamp.org

In order for TC Camp to be a success, we rely on volunteers. If you're
interested in helping out, please contact us at <counselor at tccamp.org>.

If you've never been to camp, and want to learn more, check out the
video on our home page (scroll down a bit) ..

     http://tccamp.org

I look forward to seeing you at camp!

Thanks,

Scott Prentice