[Framers] File Info Oddity

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Mon Sep 10 07:25:17 PDT 2018

   Yep, I bet there's a comma or some other non-alphanumeric character(s)
   in the company name string.

   We just lived with it. Do you *do* anything with the Author property of
   the PDF? For example, are you programmatically extracting it to use as
   metadata in a portal and, as such, the quotes cause issues? If not,
   what's the real issue with them?

   David