[Framers] Heading Text in Books

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:40:37 PDT 2018

OK, I found out what's causing it.

My text frame uses Side Heads, and I am displaying a tall graphic
image in the side head.  I put a text frame in the below the graphic
in the Side Head so I could place a caption for the graphic.  The Book
ended up using this caption for the Heading Text of the FM file.  I
must have the flow tag / flow connection settings set wrong.   I
removed the caption frame and put a new text frame there, this time
specifying a unique flow tag.  The Book file looks like it should now.

Thanks!

Doug