[Framers] Bugaboo

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:53:21 PDT 2018

I'm on my fourth Book now, and each book has a TOC file, LOM file, and
two LOP files.  The second LOP file in this latest Book has a glitch I
can't seem to explain, let alone fix.  The numbering in the QwertyLOP
paragraph format starts out with 6, when it should be starting with 1.
The numbering in the Qwerty paragraph format in the chapter files
starts with 1, as it should.

I made the offending LOP file the same way I made the other LOP file
in this Book, the same way I've made the other 6 LOP files in the
other 3 books.  But this LOP file suffers from this bugaboo for some
reason.  I can't figure out what's different.

Ideas?

Doug