[Framers] Formatting source code snippets

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Mon Apr 8 23:39:31 PDT 2019

Hi Peter,

When I have to document our API like software, I have several tab stops
set in the paragraph designer.
Then I just enter as many tabs in the text to have the wanted indentation.
This way I can more easily copy and paste code samples.
Yes, and I also have a monospaced font (Courier, but e.g. Microsoft
Consolas is equally good).

That's just my approach. Others might have better procedures.

Best regards

Winfried