[Framers] Adobe PDF Printer versus my printer

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Apr 10 07:23:06 PDT 2019

Ah, I wasn't sure how to check that. I Googled and learned that a
program running 32-bit should show that on Task Manager. Since there
was no *32 showing for Framemaker, I decided it was 64-bit. So,
perhaps newer 64-bit versions of Frame can't use the SetPrint plugin.
Which brings you back to the place that you started. Bummer!

Carol