[Framers] Formatting source code snippets

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Apr 10 12:38:20 PDT 2019

Ditto to what everyone has said about tab stops. I have a client set that uses code heavily and I have created paragraph tags called CodeNoIndent, CodeIndentLev1, CodeIndentLev2, etc. that reflect the level of indentation and have tab stops set accordingly, and then I use a Monospace Font.

HTH,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com