[Framers] Automatic shrinkwrap?

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Tue Apr 16 10:26:22 PDT 2019

Scott,
    What happens if you put a rectangle of the desired aframe size with
no border and no fill in the anchored frame? Will that hold the desired
space? Also, can you create the aframe with all desired objects in
another document and paste it where it's needed?
     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.