[Framers] PDF bookmarks showing hidden text

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:09:52 PDT 2019

For purposes of creating xrefs, I have added "hidden" numbers at the end of
several paragraph tags. By hidden I mean that they are in a 2-point font,
the text is set to a special color (white, but named "zhidden_numbers" and
set in the color view to Invisible), and the background is set to white.

Up until the beginning of this month, those numbers did NOT show up in the
bookmarks panel when I generated a PDF.

Now they are. I don't want them there. What changed, and how do I fix it?

(NB: I am cross-posting this to the Adobe FrameMaker forum.)

--
Lin Sims