[Framers] Acrobat question

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 06:57:11 PDT 2019

First, see if there are any Acrobat updates pending. (Help menu)
And while you're on the tab, see if there's a Repair Installation, which I
think would be less painful/risky than a reinstall.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358