[Framers] OT: (Kinda') Spam to Adobe Partners

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Aug 21 08:34:43 PDT 2019

I know many of us, as am I, on this list are Adobe Partners and I was under
the impression (perhaps incorrectly) that:

1.	Adobe had to ask you to be a partner before you get added to/have
access to the list.
2.	Adobe monitored the list and didn't allow anyone to sign up unless
they could be verified.

Over the last week and a half, I have been flamed incessantly from trolls
stating that "We found your company is related to "Partner of Adobe Computer
Software," and offering to sell me a list of potential clients to bolster my
business. The email address is a bogus address that changes constantly
despite the exact same message being sent, and there is no other contact
information such as a valid name/contact number provided. I have been simply
sending these cr*p emails to the trash, but the last straw was today when I
received an 8 am phone call from one of these spammers, w/ a very heavy
accent and the first words out of their mouths was "We found that your
company . . "

Has anyone else been receiving this kind of garbage? Can Adobe me made aware
of this and perhaps verify to whom they have recently given access to this
list and maybe kill it that way?

Just a stream of thought - and TIA.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com