[Framers] OT: (Kinda') Spam to Adobe Partners

Stefan Gentz gentz at adobe.com
Thu Aug 22 10:09:44 PDT 2019

Hi Ian,

Your address is shown because you have entered it like that in the "Company Adress field" which is clearly marked as such.
That is not a "serious breach of confidence." It's just that you have registered it like that in your profile.

I have removed your address from your profile for now, and it only shows "United Kingdom" now.
Let me know if you would like to get anything else changed.

Regards,
Stefan Gentz
Senior Worldwide Evangelist, Technical Communication