[Framers] OT: (Kinda') Spam to Adobe Partners

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Thu Aug 22 10:19:48 PDT 2019

Stephan, I would like to ask you to remove my entry entirely.
Although this list isn't the appropriate place to ask this, for some
reason, I've taken offense at your replies to this thread. I know you
didn't mean them as such, but when I read your reply to Tammy, I felt
like you were rapping her knuckles. I have never gained a client from
my listing on Adobe's site. I always want to minimize spam (which I
always filter out before downloading), and because I get over 300
spam emails a day, every one I can eliminate will help).

So thank you for your help.

Carol Elkins
A Written Word LLC