[Framers] Frame Properties

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 06:48:29 PST 2019

Thanks for the response.

Part of the problem is that both text frames and graphic frames use modal
Properties dialogs.  This means I'm not able to save a workspace while they
are on-screen.  This is unlike the images themselves, and anchored frames,
which use modeless dialogs; I can leave those on-screen all the time.

I guess what I need is a way to display a modal dialog in a modeless
manner.  It seems to be such an arbitrary distinction, text/graphic frames
vs. image/anchored frames.

In this respect Framemaker seems to be quite behind the standard set by
other Adobe apps, like InDesign, Illustrator, etc.