[Framers] Frame Properties

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Thu Dec 12 06:58:09 PST 2019

Hi Doug,

I am not sure which object properties you want to show.

When your object properties pod is open, you see the
properties of inserted graphics.

When you click Insert | Anchored Frame, this opens the
Anchored Frame pod.
When you now click on any anchored frame, the pod
shows immediately the dimensions and the anchoring.

However, you will not get the properties of text frames
or of FrameMaker graphics objects (lines, rectangles, etc.).
Create a new request in the Adobe Tracker:
https://tracker.adobe.com/
Post the issue number, and I will vote for it.

Best regards

Winfried