[Framers] Captions

Ant Davey ant at ant-davey.com
Fri Dec 13 05:32:03 PST 2019

   Hi Doug,

   My more academically inclined colleagues tell me (in Britain at least)
   table titles go above and figure titles go below.  However, I've always
   put both above.  For the reason that you state, about cross references
   going to the top of the page.  The same happens in PDFs if you have
   bookmarked the titles.  So, seeing the table or figure - or at least
   part of it - with the title has always seemed preferable.

   Ant