[Framers] Backup in different folder?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 08:47:49 PST 2019

I don't believe this is possible, because the "Automatic backup on Save" feature dies not actually create a new file. All that feature does is change the extension on the last saved version of the file to add a .backup extension rather than flagging it to the OS as an unneeded file. The "backup" file does not include any of the changes that you have made in the current editing session, so IMO it is not really a backup. Maybe it's a *fallback* file, but to me a true backup is an extra copy of the *current* file.

-FR